A&C Accounting and Taxation Services is structured to meet the needs of your business. We provide a comprehensive range of services from the completion of tax returns under the self assessment system to complex consultancy assignments and strategic tax planning to companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
We consult and help clients to understand how the tax laws apply to their situation and help maximise their tax position and maximise their tax refund.
Our services include:
- Individual tax returns for;
- Motor vehicle expense claims
- Rental property investors
- Business Income for sole traders
- Capital gains
- Primary production income
- Late or multiple year Tax Returns
- Amendments to prior year Tax Returns
- Partnership Returns
- Trust Returns
- Company Tax Returns
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Tax Returns
- Business Activity Statements
- Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping Services
We also provide professional services in the following areas:
- Individual, corporate and general business tax advice
- Advice on the incorporation of a business
- Reorganisations and reconstructions advice
- Assistance with GST, FBT, PAYG and IAS
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs for eg: Research & Development tax credits, various capital allowances reliefs etc
- International tax planning
- Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax
- Management of ATO tax audits and disputes
- Advise on compliance matters in relation to Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Income tax legislation changes with each Budget and forms become increasingly complex. The Australian Taxation Office imposes severe penalties in an effort to improve compliance. Managing your compliance obligation and minimizing your liability is a matter of understanding the impact of tax legislation and working with expert tax advisers to plan accordingly.
Taxation Planning Review
At A&C Accounting and Taxation Services we believe that tax planning should not be undertaken after year end, but rather we encourage our clients to prepare interim financial statements in the last quarter of the financial year which will form the basis of a tax planning review.
This review brings together and allows fine tuning of the tax strategy and other business investment strategies which have been put in place. Importantly, this enables initiatives to be implemented prior to the end of the financial year.
A&C Accounting and Taxation Services offer a full range of bookkeeping and accounting services for small to mid-sized businesses. Depending on your needs, we partner with you as your bookkeeper, accountant, controller, business advisory or part-time CFO . By partnering with us to help you manage key non-core functions, you can concentrate efforts on maximising your core business, which is essential to businesses that are positioned for growth.
Contact us today for the business solution that fits your needs.
Today’s business environment presents new risks and challenges every day. With the advent of the web, companies are realising that they need to conduct business differently. Non-core tasks are being outsourced.
Cloud computing is becoming the norm, and teams are created based on reliability, talent and expertise — not on geographical location.
Businesses who want to stay competitive in today’s fast-moving environment are partnering with companies who can deliver on making them more efficient and subsequently more profitable.
A&C Accounting and Taxation Services supports Cloud Accounting. Cloud Accounting allows users to access accounting software through the internet, as opposed to buying and installing it on a computer.
Why you might like the cloud:
- Accessible from anywhere with internet access
- Daily bank feeds
- It’s safe and secure
- No installation, upgrades or maintenance
- Clear financial management reports
- Quick and easy GST returns
- Fantastic dashboards and graphical insights
- Easy invoicing
- Cashflow clarity
- Real-time collaboration with your accountant
How we can partner with you:
A&C Accounting and Taxation Services help our clients achieve their financial goals and make managing their financial universe as simple as possible. Cloud Accounting allows business owners to manage their finances from anywhere, have instant access to accounts, cashflow and most importantly know exactly what is going on!
For the business owner Cloud Accounting means that you no longer have to email over your accounts or worse bring a suitcase of P&Ls for your accountant to review.
Business Advisory Services
All great business success stories start with proper entity selection and corporate formation. Getting the right advice from the very start is critical to the success of any entrepreneurial endeavour and can ensure that business owners avoid costly and unnecessary mistakes.
We are committed to providing thoughtful and practical counsel to entrepreneurs facing many difficult decisions in connection with launching and growing a business; and we recognize that we must take the time to understand the unique characteristics of our clients’ businesses to provide proper, practical legal solutions that are specifically suited for each venture we represent.
Our Business Advisory team in Sydney CBD provides a wide range of specialist advisory services to businesses both small and medium, supporting decision making and direction. We have considerable experience and expertise in assisting our clients meet their reporting, strategic and performance monitoring requirements.
We will help you with all your business advisory needs, including the following:
- Business Structure/Restructure advice
- Setup of Companies, Trusts & Partnerships
- Structuring Options
- Business and ownership structures
- Business Plan Creation/Revision
- Business Strategy Implementation
- Management Reporting
- Budget creation review
- Budget Variance Analysis
- Cash flow reporting and projection
- Business Valuation
- Due Diligence Preparation
Reliable accounting and business advice is essential to the success of every business.
A & C Accounting and Taxation Services provide a comprehensive range of accounting, taxation and business services. We are committed to providing quality accounting and business services that is both effective and timely.
We will help you with all your business recovery needs, including the following:
- Reviewing financial records and commercial operations to discover problems in the business structure
- Recommending solutions to these problems and assisting with implementation
- Review of Business Plans and identifying ‘gaps’ in the business model
- Review of profitability and cash flows
- Business reorganisation and restructure
- Advice regarding asset risk minimisation
Some of the ways in which we help our business clients accelerate their business are:
- Performing a business diagnosis
- Development of a manageable plan for growth
- Detailed financial analysis
- Identification of waste and waste removal processes
- Customer profitability analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Developing strategy to manage change
- Know how to improve the “key drivers” of your business and your management skills in working with these.
- Highlight these “key drivers” as well as support you with advice on how to allow you to achieve the results you want.
Corporate Secreterial Services
As legislation governing company law becomes increasingly complex and time consuming, the onus is on companies to ensure that their statutory records are consistently updated and that they are compliant with the filing requirements of the Companies Registration Office.
A & C Accounting and Taxation Services offer two core services in this area – we can hold office as your Company Secretary and we can advise and assist on the duties which need to be carried out in order to comply with company law.
We offer a comprehensive range of services to many of our client companies which include:
- Form a Company for you
- Register your Business Name
- Acting as Registered Office
- Maintenance of statutory books, specifically maintaining the following:
- Register of members;
- Register of debenture holders;
- Register of directors and officers;
- Minute books of the proceedings of general and board meetings
- Registration of all directors’ and members’ appointments and resignations;Change of company name, articles, and memorandum;
- Preparation of AGM minutes;
- Preparation of Directors minutes;
- Special resolutions;
- Supply of “shelf” companies or close corporations and
- Ad hoc secretarial services
Self-managed super funds (SMSFs)
Superannuation and taxation laws are complex and constantly changing. You need to make sure that your retirement vehicle is structured in the most optimal way, pro-actively managed and regularly reviewed. This makes it important for the fund administration of a SMSF to be carried out by an organisation that can provide a premium comprehensive service.
A & C Accounting and Taxation Services handles the administration, accounting and taxation, compliance and audit component. Some of the key functions we perform include:
- Set-up a complying self managed super-fund (DIY fund)
- Fund accounting and tax service
- Annual year-end accounts, tax return and audit
- Taxation advice and strategies
- Fund registry services, such as addition or removal of trustees
- Maintenance of fund and member records during the course of the year
- Preparation of financial statements and member contribution statements
- Facilitation of an independent audit