A&C Accounting and Taxation Services is structured to meet the needs of your business. We provide a comprehensive range of services from the completion of tax returns under the self assessment system to complex consultancy assignments and strategic tax planning to companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
We consult and help clients to understand how the tax laws apply to their situation and help maximise their tax position and maximise their tax refund.
Our services include:
- Individual tax returns for:
- Partnership Returns
- Trust Returns
- Company Tax Returns
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Tax Returns
- Business Activity Statements
- Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping Services
- Motor vehicle expense claims
- Rental property investors
- Business Income for sole traders
- Capital gains
- Primary production income
- Late or multiple year Tax Returns
- Amendments to prior year Tax Returns
We also provide professional services in the following areas:
- Individual, corporate and general business tax advice
- Advice on the incorporation of a business
- Reorganisations and reconstructions advice
- Assistance with GST, FBT, PAYG and IAS
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs for eg: Research & Development tax credits, various capital allowances reliefs etc
- International tax planning
- Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax
- Management of ATO tax audits and disputes
- Advise on compliance matters in relation to Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Income tax legislation changes with each Budget and forms become increasingly complex. The Australian Taxation Office imposes severe penalties in an effort to improve compliance. Managing your compliance obligation and minimizing your liability is a matter of understanding the impact of tax legislation and working with expert tax advisers to plan accordingly.
Taxation Planning Review
At A&C Accounting and Taxation Services we believe that tax planning should not be undertaken after year end, but rather we encourage our clients to prepare interim financial statements in the last quarter of the financial year which will form the basis of a tax planning review.
This review brings together and allows fine tuning of the tax strategy and other business investment strategies which have been put in place. Importantly, this enables initiatives to be implemented prior to the end of the financial year.